Build your body
Don’t break it
1500+ exercise classes, all levels
Stream Pilates & Movement videos
GET 2 MONTHS FREE >
- Hundreds of Pilates & Movement videos
- Exercise from the comfort of your home
- FREE trials, no ads, cancel anytime
- Customize by category, teacher & time
- Choose from beginner to advanced
- New curated videos added monthly
- Teacher tutorials and class ideas
- Comprehensive library of Pilates eBooks
Please Note: If you cancel before the end of your time-limited free trial, your credit card will not be charged.
Get 2 Months Free >
Wow. I love doing this workout. It makes me feel confident, strong and energized. Plus, it's so stress-relieving.
I needed that! Great video left me feeling both strong and relaxed - in only 25 minutes!
What a wonderful way to relieve tension and soreness. My hands, arms, shoulders and neck feel so much better.
Pilates is famous for dramatic results:
- Strong core and abs
- Improved strength and endurance
- Better posture and alignment
- Enhanced movement patterns
- Reduced joint and back pain
- Strong, stable and mobile hips
- Powerful glutes
- Reduced stress and tension
- Pelvic and shoulder girdle rebalancing
- Improved balance for fall prevention
- Better sleep patterns
But, did you know that the Body Harmonics Pilates & Movement at home has evolved and enhanced the classical Pilates repertoire extensively by employing science-backed movement principles aimed at helping you move optimally and free of pain—the way nature intended?
Start Moving Well and Feeling Great
Join today risk free with 2-Months Free on an Annual Subscription. Credit card required - cancel anytime.
Annual subscription with
2-month FREE trial!
Flexible Subscription Options
Get 2 Months FREE when you choose an Annual Subscription or 3 days free with a Monthly Subscription — cancel anytime*.
save 20% with annual pricing$12.83 USD per month after 2-Month free trial
Save 10% with 3 months $14.33 USD per month billed quarterly after 5-day free trial
no long term commitment$15.99 USD billed monthly after 3-day free trial